Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer Plans

I don't have much for summer plans yet. As of right now, I plan on spending a ton of time potty training and making jewelry.

I think I'll have a bunch of days going out early and hiking, hanging out with friends, and trying to keep the kids doing what they're supposed to do.

Wiccan plans? September is the Pagan Festival. Until then? I think I'll keep making stuff so that I can sell on eBay or get a table out at the festival.  I can't be sure that I'll get a table, but it's a nice thought!

I also want to spend my summer getting into my photography big time. I decided I want to open a shop that sells stuff from local artists. I think it would do really well, Especially because we're in the perfect location. Big city people come here to find special unique items, and if I were to open a shop named it "Everything Under The Sun, Moon, and Stars", the shop would do really well. I could have half the shop carrying items for locals, and the other side for my photography.

I don't know if that would really make it out here, but I think I could do well! We'll see, right now I need to decide what I really want to do, and then I need to do it.

Summer plans?

  1. Make Jewelry
  2. Concentrate on Photography
  3. Potty Train my Toddler
  4. Bring the kids
    • Hiking
    • Bike Riding
    • Swimming
    • Hanging with Friends
  5. Hopefully find awesome family fun things to do 
I hope you have a great summer and plans to go with it :)

Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾