Thursday, June 6, 2013

Reading...

This is slightly not so Wiccan of an entry. At least for a bit.

I've been reading this series called "Sweep" if you are looking for something that is a Wiccan based novel, this is good. Plus it's a "tween" book. That means that each book is easy reading, and aimed for kids about 14 years old. (younger or older depending on the kid) Each book only takes me about three days to read while I'm at work.

Today, I was going to finally finish the 12th book. But last minute, my boss gave my "errand" to someone else. Not a big deal, but I was looking forward to hanging out with my middle child. Instead I'm home and disappointed.

Now, Books I have read that are ACTUALLY Wiccan books,

I have a huge list, The first book I have ever read was by Scott Cunningham. I'm not sure which book it was, but the title had something to do with Wicca. (Wicca for beginners? Living Wicca? I'm not sure) I own MANY BOOKS by Scott Cunningham, and others too. I think I'll play with my Wicca stuff today? I'm not sure, I'm sad today, so I feel I need to do something with the Goddess. Something artistic to make me feel better.


OH! I finally made my BOS. That's BEAUTIFUL! I'm proud of it! Now I need to fill it.

Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾