Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Wiccan Tools

For years I have been slowly trying to find all the "perfect" tools for my supply.

I have been searching for over a decade.

Here is a list of things you "need"


  • Altar
  • Altar Cloth
  • Atheme (a dagger type knife)
  • Bell
  • Besom (broom)
  • Book of Shadows
  • Boline (about 4" blade, looks like a hunting knife. A tool used for cutting, unlike the Atheme. & Similar to a pairing knife)
  • Candles (Variation of sizes and colors. Every color has a different use, and some spells you need to let the candle burn out so watch what size you have if that is the case)
  • Cape
  • Cauldron
  • Chalice
  • Herbs & Oils
  • Incense Censor or burner
  • Pentacle
  • Robe
  • Stones & Crystals
  • A Sward (not used often)
  • Wand
  • Staff (sometimes instead of a wand)
I have not found everything I need, for instance A place for my altar is still unknown to me. I have some ideas as to what I will use for my altar, but nothing in "stone" yet. 

I have my altar cloth, book of shadows, candles, cauldron (which I will receive FRIDAY), Herbs & Oils (though I'm sure I need more in the future), Incense burner & Censor, Pentacle, Cape, and bell. 

I have been looking for materials to make my broom, robe, wand, and staff from. I have also been on the look out for the perfect atheme and boline. I don't think I need a sward, but if I come across one that I am in love with, Then that will happen. 

Eventually, I'll put what I have together and take a picture to share, but with my job, and busy schedule, I don't have all the time I need to get moving on that task. 

In case you haven't noticed, I am a very artsy person. I love art in all forms. My life dream is to show everyone the magic in everyday life though my photography or art. I hope I can do it. I figure I only have... 70 years or so left to succeed.  So far? I think I've done well. 

Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾