Monday, June 17, 2013

Jewelry Making

At some point this week, I'll be making Beads, and earrings with those beads.

So far, I have decided I will make One type of bead a Black bead, with a Glow in the Dark Pentacle.

I will also make one that has the Goddess symbol )O( But I haven't decided the colors yet.

I have to decide on them before I get too far into this project. Once the beads are made, and earrings created, I will put them onto eBay with the rest of my earrings.

If I make enough of them, maybe I'll get a table at the Pagan Festival this fall? That would be COOL! Plus, I'd have a serious reason for getting my ass out there to the festival this year!

Okay, Now, PLEASE Give me some ideas of things that would be really pretty as a bead...

I'm sure I'll come up with some lovely things once I get moving. But for now, I think I'll stick with those two, and see how they come out.


Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾