Friday, June 14, 2013

Money Spell

Last month I did a "Money Spell" I will include this spell at the end of the entry for you... I did what I'm supposed to and Here I am, almost a month later and I think that this is because of it!

I went down town to pick up my cauldron that I had on hold for a few days before I could go in to pick it up today. Earlier they weren't in, and we decided to take a walk up that way in town to see if they were there. Though they shouldn't have been there cause the woman said they'd be leaving by like five and it was almost six...

We get to where a friend of mine is standing outside of her shop, I had no idea she was closing it down. But while we were there, she says, "oh I have to give you your unsold earrings" I end up visiting for a while, get my unsold and a check for $70.00 that I thought I just wouldn't get. I figured the earrings and things were just "donated" to her because it's been two years, and I've herd NOTHING!

Well, I come home with a check, and my cauldron. (the guy showed up while I was visiting) and now, I'm like, This spell? I totally have to share it!

Now with no further wait! Here is the

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Money Spell

Things you'll need:
  • A blank Check (or a piece of paper about the same size writing out to resemble a check
  • Green writing pen (or dragon's blood ink and quill)
  • A Full MOON
Within 24 hours of the FULL MOON, take out your blank Check and fill it in as fallows:

Name: (YOUR NAME)
Date: (LEAVE BLANK)
Amount: "Paid In Full" (in both places...)
Signature: "Law Of Abundance"

Place this check in an envelope somewhere safe and forget about it. Don't think about it at all once it is away. If you think about it, the spell loses it's power because the energy cannot leave you and enter the universe to return...

NOTE: DO NOT WRITE "VOID" ON ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH THIS "CHECK" in your ledger, or carbon copy write "Abundance Spell" or something that will remind you this check wasn't lost or stolen. But if you write anything NEGATIVE in regards to this, it will make it so the spell doesn't work. 

Your check or paper will be kind of like...

Date:______________________
Pay to the order of:____Your Name____(or person this spell is for)
Amount:____Paid In Full____
Note:___(whatever you want to write if anything)
Signature:___Law of Abundance___

Remember, this can only be done on the night of a FULL MOON

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and you cannot share it with anyone to brag about it (well... not to bring it up all the time...) Let the energy go once you've cast your spell, and see what happens. 

It has been almost a month! I had to share. 


Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾