Tuesday, June 11, 2013

13th Entry

Thirteen is a special number to me. There are numbers that are "lucky" or "unlucky" to many people. This number is neither lucky or unlucky to me. It just holds special meaning.

This entry is my Thirteenth.

Some reasons that this is a special number? Well, First off, My Favorite grandparent was my grandmother. She was the thirteenth child of her and her thirteen siblings (total of 14 kids) She has always been special to me.

My Thirteenth birthday was a bust, broke my heart, and yet, it still has a special place (of heartbreak and disappointment) in my heart.

It has been 13 years since I met my ex-husband. My first love. (he broke my heart...)

Well, with all the ups and downs that come with the number, it still holds a special place in my heart.

I wanted to include an awesome topic with this entry, but I'm not quite sure what would be a good one.

I have polymer clay, I'm planning on making a few sets of runes to sell on E-bay at some point.

I was also thinking about creating a set of "training" cards for the runes (that you could do readings with also.) If I do that, Maybe I'll make a "training set" of tarot cards too?  We'll see.

Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾