Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Wiccan Rede


Bide the Wiccan Law ye must, in perfect love and perfect trust.
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fullfil; An' ye harm none, do what ye will.
What ye send forth comes back to thee, so ever mind the Rule of Three. 
Fallow this with mind and heart. 
Merry ye meet and merry ye part. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you don't understand what this means, you must be a bit of an idiot. (in my opinion) But of course, that doesn't really mean you are. But for those of you who aren't sure what this means, or are slightly confused because of the wording in this. Here is a translation for you. 

Simply, "An' ye harm none, do what ye will" means, you can do anything you want as long as it won't hurt ANYONE in turn. This means don't go throwing rocks someone. Don't be mean when you can be nice. Don't try to force someone to do something they don't want to do. 

Next? "What ye send forth comes back to thee, so ever mind the Rule of Three" This means whatever you do, will come back to you threefold. If you hurt someone, then someone else will hurt you three times that. But if you give love to someone, three people will return that love to you. (A basic idea of the rule of three)

This is the simplest of rules that we fallow. We try to do our best to be our best, but mess up sometimes, mainly because we are human and are bound to make mistakes. 

This is also why when I said the karma spell before I explained that to me, it was worth it. Bringing the Karma upon a bad person is worth having Karma come back to me. (though if Karma is times three, then my spell may be nine times...) Oh wait! I've spent most of my life living by these simple "Rules" so if I get nine times what I put out, well... my life wouldn't be worse ;)

K, just a thought. 

Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾