Friday, May 31, 2013

Storms, Heat, & Gaia's Will

Wednesday Gaia had given us storms that took down trees. EVERYWHERE! I was amazed we never lost power. Thank goodness we took down trees last year to prevent any of the old weak ones falling on our house.

The roads I had to travel Thursday night were awful. Trees were strewn in the road. I was amazed they opened them to use so early.

Thursday and today we had heat in the 90's.

I am in awe of how Gaia can change what she gives us from one moment to another. I wish I wasn't on a schedule yesterday and today, and I could have taken out my camera and taken some artsy pictures of the trees.

~Remember, No matter what the weather is, or what happens during (or because of a storm), make sure you thank Gaia for keeping you and your family safe. If you wrong her, maybe you won't be so lucky. I haven't herd of any "Organic Farms" being destroyed by a tornado. Just a thought. Maybe, all the pollution we are causing in the world, is making Gaia angry.

Then again, Maybe she is just working on thinning out the trees, and cutting down on some critters.

I always say "Why Gaia?" when I drive down the road and pass fresh roadkill. I feel badly for the animals. But that is her will.

Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾