Thursday, May 30, 2013

Old Banishing Spell

6 years ago, I created this Banishing Spell. This way the cause of my broken heart, could stop interfering with my everyday life.

Items Needed:

1-Piece of Toilet Paper
2-A Pen
3-A Bathroom
4- A Clear mind of what you want to banish from your life

On a piece of toilet paper write down what you never want in your life again. (Writing "Heart Break" Will NOT WORK)

For example, when making your list think of people who cause more pain then pleasure in your life. Those are the things you can write on this paper. I wrote my Ex's names because no matter what I couldn't get them out of my life. Although I did tell my ex to GO AWAY And never come back. He still came up every time something good happened he had to be there to remind me of the bad.

After you make your list, imagine your life without these people. (Be careful you don't want to put people you still love on this list, you will never be able to get them back in your life.)

Walk  into the bathroom (unless of course you already are in there) Picture your life Happier, more peaceful, and without those people. (best results if you banish an abusive ex you don't want anywhere near you)

while you're picturing your Happier Life, toss the toilet paper list into the toilet. Flush and say

 "I banish you from my life, to never return the same way again."

Repeat that until all the water has gone down, and new has replaced it.  From there, release the spell, and let it work. Forget that you did it.

Good luck <3

Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾