Thursday, May 30, 2013

Karma Spell

I found this wonderful spell on the internet. It's a Karma Spell.

Usually I wouldn't want to mess with Karma, but this one is a little too enticing.  There are a few things you need.

1-A picture of the person you want Karma to work on
2-A red Candle
3-A clear mind.

(I'll put the spell the way I found it, then I'll explain how I'm changing it)

place the picture of the intended in front of the candle, close your eyes and visualize the power of three being cast upon them, then chant three times
'let cruelty, pain and evil ways
follow this villain through his days
reverse the torment he creates
to turn on him the crueler fate'

them blow out the candle.



(My version)

Instead of using just a plain red candle, I am going to make a special red candle with some Salt Petre, and Dragon's Blood added to the wax.

From there, I will do the spell about the same way. (at least as far as I know just from planning)

The candle will make the difference. The more work you put into it, the more magic it will give off.

I will later give a blog about how the spell went, and possibly an outcome much later. We'll see. He needs it.

"Let Cruelty, Pain, and Evil ways, fallow this man through his days. Reverse the pain he creates, to turn on him the Crueler Fate. All his actions from the past, will meet up with him at last, and stay with him until he has changed and taken full responsibility for his past. So Mote it Be."

This also means that three fold this Karma spell to myself means that all the bad things I have done in my life will pay back to me. Fortunately, I am usually kind, forgiving, honest. I try to harm none, and do the best I can along the way. The three fold law will apply to this I am sure, but the pain I will have to endure as a result of casting this spell can in no way be worse then the pain that man had given to me. He was abusive mentally, physically, sexually. Left me to raise our two children on my own (though after 5 years I found my love). He disowned my son when he discovered I was pregnant, though he raped me to create him. He hasn't paid any child support (except maybe $400 total dollars in the past 11 years). He broke my ribs, tried to kidnap my daughter, threatened to come take her away from me. Among many other things. Cheating on me, lying. Stealing from my daughter and myself. Stealing from his own mother, and blaming me. He beat his second wife, almost killed her, Killed his second child with her. It is like he feeds off of people's pain. When Karma attacks him, He will all but die. (i hope) He is a very evil man.

We'll see how this works. But I hope it will do the trick and I won't have to worry about money or him having "the good life" after causing so many of us pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did a binding spell to his mother when she was torturing me in the past. Every time she would spy on me, or try to hurt me or my kids, I could tell it was her. I took an old picture of her, a piece of white ribbon and chanted.

"I Bind you (name), From doing Evil. Evil against yourself, and evil against others. I Bind you (name) from hurting others, and hurting yourself."

I repeated that until her whole photo was wrapped in the ribbon. Envisioning her being wrapped by a white light. I didn't bind good magic, healing magic. Only the bad stuff. She has been living an honest life since.

After I wrapped her photo and finished the spell COMPLETELY. I put the picture back in the album, and rolled my ribbon back up.

I reuse anything that I can.

When you're done with the spell, you need to feel the magic leave you and go into the universe. When no more "magic" flows from the image and ribbon, you're done, and can put everything away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With that in mind, I think I may end up dripping some wax onto the picture of him, or using the picture as a candle stand. (not sure yet). I feel that if the photo is part of the wax, it will hold more power. I could be wrong, but when the Goddess tells me how to do something, I listen.

Maybe that's why I slightly change spells I find else where.

Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾