Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sort of a BOS

Seems as though I've decided that this blog will be kind of a Book Of Shadows (BOS) for me. I will eventually create a wonderful book of shadows. I've been planning it for years, yet never have I started it officially. I wanted to put in the Wiccan Rede, but I don't believe I need it. I think I may just put in notes that I find useful. Spells I have performed. (and possibly the results to some)

This blog? I think it is a sort of BOS for me. I am trying to remember the spells I have performed in the past, I want to document them.  Eventually I will have a BOS, and I will include a nice picture of it on here when I do. I am almost afraid to purchase an already made BOS because it doesn't have MY MAGIC in it. Every time I go to the store, I find some that hit my fancy, but don't seem to fit me. It's not like my wind chime. I found it, I Couldn't live without it.

I think my BOS will be a stack of parchment paper that I bind together and wrap with faux skin and a string of some kind. I may "etch" something on the front to make it an "official" BOS. But who knows now.



I hope you're enjoying my blog, & Can eventually start your own BOS to help you to document your experiences in life with Wicca.

Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾