Thursday, October 19, 2017

Witchy.Woman.83 on Instagram

Six weeks ago I started an Instagram account for all my witch themed images. I felt like my personal account was getting a bit more confusing than I wanted. I also want a ton of followers and none that can see pictures of my family.
This account started when I took a bunch of informational images I found useful to the witch community and shared them. Now I'm slowly getting a little more personal. I started posting images of crystals with different lights to help you identify your own, and putting in a description of the stones. I also do 3 card tarot (same basic layout) asking how my day will be. I don't do this every day, and sometimes the cards are not layed out "correctly." But... The information is there to help learn the cards and share what images each tarot deck has.
I currently own 10+ tarot/oracle decks, and countless gemstones and crystals. The gemstone photos will likely take a long while for me to share all of them since I'm limiting myself to one per day. (Can I schedule them to post later if I create a few at once? I will look into that)
If you have time, please go check out my Instagram. I'm sure it will be a little more fun than my blog.
Have a beautiful day.
With 
Love and Light

Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.
Blessed Be

☽✪☾

No comments:

Post a Comment