Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Have Faith

Many religious groups talk about having faith. Being pagan I share the concept although it's having faith in the universe.
Last spring I lost $10 when I went to the gym and dropped my id. A few days later, my partner went out to get his usual morning coffee and money fell out of his pocket in the truck. The $10 bill was gone. I had faith that there must have been someone in the world that really needed that money.
Now we're hurting for money. This morning, going about my usual day, I found a beat up $20 bill on the ground.
It just means the universe thought I could use it now, and someone else needed it before.

I always try to remember when I am forced to go without, it is just the way the Goddess and God want it to be.

I have this wonderful opportunity to sell my handmade soaps in a store. I finally found my packaging that I really like. Of course, I cannot easily find the paper I want to use for my wrap. Although, I did get the stickers! One step at a time!

In the meanwhile, I have an etsy shop. I have to make more soap, order more labels, and get the paper so I can get my soap into the store front I have been offered. Now's the time to act! 

With 
Love and Light

Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.
Blessed Be

☽✪☾

No comments:

Post a Comment