Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Saying Goodbye

Last week I drove 22 hours to get my mother and myself to my grandmother's wake and funeral. I haven't been there in over twenty years.
I love and miss all my family and I honestly wish that was a trip that could last much longer and under better circumstances.
Now I'm hoping I can bring my children and partner there to meet the people who helped give me happy memories during my childhood.
These are the people who taught me to work hard for what I want and everything will fall in place.
The drove home took us 37 hours. It was much more difficult to return home when both places feel like I belong. 


I left a piece of me down south. I am broken.
With 
Love and Light

Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.
Blessed Be

☽✪☾

No comments:

Post a Comment