Monday, November 4, 2013

Spell Work

Every spell has different results for different people. For instance, I have tried all spells I post on my blog, but that doesn't mean it'll work, or work the same if you try it.

My key things I do when I cast magic is...


I get all my "supplies" ready first

I envision what I want to do, and picture what I need to do to accomplish it.

I prepare myself for any misunderstandings the universe might give me, and address them.

I get energy flowing by creating a circle and drawing the magic inside myself.

I then make magic, focusing on my cause and the desired results.

After my spell is complete, I let go of the energy I drew up, and set it free into the universe. POSITIVEly sure that the spell will work, and not thinking about it again.

Once I have finished, I clean up and put everything away.

I don't think again about that spell. I go on with my day as if it never happened & it was all just a dream. The energy has left me, so has the magic I weaved.

The time it takes for a spell? I'm not sure about that. Sometimes I feel that it happens right away, other times? It seems to take a long time.

I've NEVER worked "Black" or "Dark" magic. I refuse to use "sacrifices" for any purpose, I won't use blood, or animal products.

When I leave an offering? I leave bread and vegetables, things the earth or animals can consume without harm. I NEVER leave Rice, or anything that can hurt a bird.

We recycle, and try not to create a ton of garbage.

When I  need to "direct" a spell, I either envision them to the best of my abilities, or I use a photo of them. Or a drawing that (in some cases is a stick figure) I can use to focus if nothing else works. If You don't have the physical items you need, but a VIVID imagination, some of the spells you can work without anything in hand. Although it's best to use the objects you need. I have been spell casting for 13 years. I've been studying for 16 years.

I cannot tell you that my spells will work for you, that is something YOU have to decide. If you wish to use a KARMA spell, remember that if you're a "bitch" to people, and you're looking for revenge, that is NOT a good idea. If you want revenge but you don't want to hurt someone, go with a nice simple BINDING spell.

Binding a person from doing harm is much better than doing a Karma Spell to start with.

This way when the three fold happens First you've bound someone from doing bad things, INCLUDING YOURSELF.  and after, when you do a Karma Spell, hopefully you've already gotten all the bad returned that when you get the threefold of your initial actions, then the Threefold Karma, (3x3=9) you're not in a bad place.  If you do the Karma spell and you've not lived by the Goddess for a long time, you've been mean, or you've not paid much attention to how you behave, that makes you at risk for 9 times whatever you've put out there.

I also don't know if there is a limit to how long my spells work for, how powerful they are, or if they'll work at random.

PLEASE remember, anything you do, will come back to you TIMES THREE!

And any spells you do that are not "IN general" spells, aren't allowed.  Binding someone from doing harm is protecting them from themselves. A Karma Spell means if you cast it on someone it will (or should) also give them their Karma whether it's good or bad. In theory this means you can cast a Karma spell on a loved one who does everything (or almost everything) right, and the world still "shits on them."

If You plan to do a spell on someone DIRECTLY, you need their permission. You CANNOT do a LOVE SPELL on a person. You can do a "FIND LOVE" spell, as long as you don't direct it on a specific person.


There are MANY MANY rules when doing Spell Work. This is just a basic lesson, and my opinions.

If you go through some earlier entries, you'll see some of my spells.

Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾