Sunday, November 17, 2013

Full Moon Magic?

I've never done Moon magic before. Let alone Full Moon Magic.

I wonder what I should do tonight? Maybe I'll just bring an offering out for her Goddess.

I'd like to do something, usually I don't realize it's a full moon until it's almost past. Tonight's Full Moon is "Officially Full" according to Nasa at 8:37pm here.

if I don't decide on a spell, I will take some bird seed, bread, and pieces of fruit & Veggies out to my garden where I usually leave my offerings for her. Say a little something, make a "wish" and hope all goes well.

Even if nothing happens, and I just keep going down the path I am on, Everything will be great for me.

Blessings all.

Sorry there's no spell, or really long entry today.


Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾