Friday, August 25, 2017

Witchy Mom Watching Football

I am enjoying a beautifully hot day watching my freshman play his favorite sport. I feel blessed to have the sun on my skin for one more afternoon before I'm officially back to work driving a school bus.

I dressed for slightly cooler weather thinking today was going to be showers on and off. My darn weather app lied. Once we hit 10 am, it was hot and beautiful. Now I'm stuck in pants and a hotter than usual shirt.

I'm going to ignore the feeling of being slightly overheated and enjoy the what I drove here for. 😘

It's hard to feel down or depressed when you're outside under the sun.

Thank the God & Goddess for a beautiful day!


With


Love and Light


Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be


☽✪☾


No comments:

Post a Comment