Saturday, August 19, 2017

Witch Made Treasures

Blessings All,

     I created an Etsy shop today and I'm currently working on my inventory. I have just one item listed as of today, August 19, 2017- The day I created and launched my shop.

I have made many things over the years and this will be my first attempt to selling them online. I'll be making runes I also plan to sell on Etsy.

This is my preview for now. I'll let you know what happens further in time. Right now, I'm working on writing here regularly, and building my Etsy shop inventory.

In my private life, I have work, kids, sports, the mom thing, and I'm actively trying to improve my life, including but not limited to losing weight and getting fit.

I hope you have a glorious day and can take a minute to check out my Etsy shop.

With
Love and Light
Merry, we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾

No comments:

Post a Comment