Sunday, July 23, 2017

Witches Runes

I have been looking for a long time for the perfect set of witches runes to use.

Tomorrow my plan is to make two sets. One for me, and one to sell. I have an ebay account, but I never sell anything. Why not try it? They're going to be purple with purple glitter, and I'm not sure what color I'll be making the imprints yet. I have made regular runes before, out of wood, but I want to make them out of polymer clay. I have a beautiful set of bone runes I love and I search for a long time to find.

Now, I'm finally making witches runes.

The Witches Runes are different from the Elder Futhark Runes in that the Witches Runes are not an alphabet. The Witches Runes are instead a series of symbols that can be used in divination. There are different versions of the Witches Runes, one uses 8 symbols, another uses 10 symbols and another one uses 13 symbols. You cast the Witches Runes the same way you would Runes.

I'm going to make the 13 set. Here's a link to a site you can get more information about Witches Runes. I've got a book also, and I've spent years researching different sites before deciding I'll make the set myself.


With
Love and Light
Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾