Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Cards Against Humanity

By now everyone has to of herd of this game. I'm going to assume you have too. If not, google it, you will find out what it is. It is NOT a game meant for kids. This is a teen/adult game. Best with adults, alcohol, and all great friends.

I have played twice so far. It's my partner's favorite game. Today I found they just released a "period pack" which I assume will be an amusing addition.

The reason I'm writing?

I honestly want to create some Wiccan/Pagan themed cards. I am hoping they will be just as amusing, or more, than the already made cards. I will have 50 cards- they're "fill in the blank" usually with a noun. So, I have to get playing to decide what I want to do to fill in my cards and make this real witchy fun.

I think I'll add something about skiclad women dancing. LOL

I have a while before I have to create them. I will print them from my computer onto sticky paper and put it on the cards so that it doesn't look messy when we play. I want it to appear that each card is the exact same, and they all remain easy to read.

This is what happens when your partner plays at his friend's house all the time.. You discover there actually is a game out there that is fun, inappropriate, and you don't mind playing sober. <i>I'm the only one of us who doesn't drink- except recently when my partner decided to cut back.</i>

My life is beginning to be something out of a fairy tale. I cannot complain. Next up, I'm going to bring my spirituality back into play and enjoy everything in my life to the fullest.


With
Love and Light
Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾