Sunday, November 9, 2014

Reading- The Slight Edge, by Jeff Olsen

The book I am currently reading is The Slight Edge by Jeff Olsen. I have found it enjoyable so far. Basically it is the key to succeeding in everything in life. For instance, all the small choices you make today will effect you. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, or even in three months, or a year... But in a decade, or two? All of those small choices you make along the way will effect where you are in life because of how you choose today.

I have started changing my life slowly over the past year. For instance, January I began cutting out the unhealthy things in my diet. Eventually, I started walking, and jogging, and exercising regularly. I stopped drinking soda December 27, 2013, and I have had it once a few months ago, resulting in me getting very ill. 

I haven't finished this book yet, but I am enjoying it. I have started implementing many of the things it talks about in my life, long before I started reading it. 

I feel the small actions you make today will effect your karma. Basically, I feel this book is justifying my beliefs. 

Either way, I think you should give it a chance.  <3


With
Love and Light
Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾