Sunday, November 30, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I hope everyone has had a Happy Thanksgiving! I know I'm a few days later than the holiday, and there is some pagan holiday. Lets see, what did I miss?  Thanksgiving is actually the most pagan of all the major holidays. It's the least changed by time.

I could give you a short history lesson, but honestly, I wanted to take a few minutes and let you guys know what I am Thankful for!

I am thankful for meeting this wonderful woman Chris a little over a month ago. I started in this small business, and I am now an IBO. I hit my first goal yesterday, and I'm getting my first bonus.

I'm pretty happy! So many things I can be thankful for. For one of the first years, I'm not only thankful for my children, but I am also grateful for much, much more.

Thanksgiving isn't a Sabbath. Every year we use Thanksgiving to share what we are thankful for. How many people sat down Thursday and said "I am thankful for..."?  I'm sure Just about everyone did.

I'm a very happy girl right now! <3

Let's see, I had given myself until the end of January to decide if I am going to continue with this business. As of right now, I believe I am going to continue.  If you're interested you can click here to find out more.  Hopefully I'm not totally getting into trouble with blogger by sharing this. Well, I'm stoked. These products are earth friendly! That's my number one selling point! I'm going to start using my first products in the next week or so. Now? I guess my next update on my products will be in time for Yule.

<3


With
Love and Light
Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾