Monday, October 27, 2014

Opportunity Speaks

Last Spring, I performed a money spell. Two weeks ago, I was offered an opportunity to create an online business storefront. After spending hours researching it, gathering information, and seeing ow it works. I have decided to give it a try.

I can't say that it will bring me in a reasonable amount of income, but I figure since they're offering a low start up fee, and if you cancel within ninety days, you get all your money back. What will I lose? Time? Effort? Well, that's just about nothing in comparison to what I could gain if this does work! They told me my tiny annual income of $15,000, could be earned at least once or twice over per MONTH in a few years with enough work. Well, Looks like I'm jumping in feet first and hoping I can come out of this in a much better place than I am right now.

I can hope hope and hope. <3 Here goes to months and months of working, and putting the time and effort in.  Hopefully by the end of 90 days I'll be ahead of what I put in money wise. Then I can say it was an investment. <3

With
Love and Light
Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾