Friday, April 25, 2014

Karma Spell Results

Have patience, I cast my Karma Spell almost a year ago, in the middle to end of May 2013. Today, I got a phone call. My child support was being paid almost constantly though not in the full amount for the past three months. Suddenly, about two weeks ago, was the last payment. Not sure why, I was ready to call today to find out how he lost his job this time...

Well, the child support office called me, and I called back because I missed the call. The woman told me "We're going to cancel the copia on your case." I wasn't sure what happened, and I asked. Well, The date of the last child support payment, he was incarcerated. Four years ago, he attempted to kill his now ex-girlfriend. Police broke open the door to see him strangling her. He was then put onto probation, and left the state for a few years. When he came back in early December, he was put into a cell for a week or so until a judge could see him.  I'm not sure what he did, I don't know why they revoked his "parole" but he's now sitting in a cell for a minimum of a year. He's not expected to be released until fall 2015.

He is currently exactly where I want him. In Jail or paying me money!

So, the moral of my story is, even if it seems to take forever to get what you want, and for karma to come back... even if you feel the desire to hurt someone, and cause them pain because you feel justified.

Don't.

Simply wait. Cast the spell if you wish, remembering if you say you want pain to happen, you will have that returned. I wrote my Karma Spell so that if that person you cast it upon is an overall good person, good things will happen to them. Also, you can use it on yourself, if you choose...

I am happy to find out, though it's a slow acting spell, it does work.

Also, life has finally caught up to him.  Keep in mind he has done many bad things to many people, including myself. He was physically, mentally, sexually abusive towards me. If all I get in return is two beautiful children, a little money, and him in jail, I am happy. It's the place he belongs.

I hope you have a glorious day.

With
Love and Light
Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾

Be patient! This takes a long time to see results.