Sunday, April 6, 2014

Can you Make someone do anything?

I received multiple requests for something that would make a person do something they don't want to do. For example, fall in love with me, stop cheating, get a job, grow up... things that a person has to choose to do for themselves.

Imagine yourself in their shoes. Suddenly that girls night you loved so dearly, you can't go on anymore. You used to go out once a month with the girls, get licked, and party. Suddenly, you're stuck at home because someone wants you to be there. There is a difference though, if the reason you're suddenly staying home is because you're there with the kids. You're mom, that's your job according to dad. What about your time out? What about date night? Do these responsibilities make your time away less important?

Sometimes, to "get someone" to do what you want them to do, it's not a spell or magic that you need. All you have to do is talk to them. Tell them how you feel, don't yell at them, don't blame them for all their mistakes. Be willing to take some blame on for yourself. Honey, I know you've been working really hard to support us while I've been home with the kids. I'd like to get a babysitter, and go out." Explaining the situation, and giving ideas of what you'd like to do, or happen, might help the situation. Be sincere. If you're totally finished with the marriage, than SAY IT, don't pretend. "I think we should go see a marriage counselor  We haven't been acting like a couple for a long time, and I'd like to know how we can fix that." There are all types of people out there.

I'll give a really good example. I have a daughter who is almost a teenager, her room is a nightmare most of the time. I can tell her all I want to clean her room, or I'm taking away whatever it is she likes. Mostly electronics, and freedom. What I cannot do is go in there an move her like a puppeteer to pick up and put things away the way I want them. She has to be able to express herself. Though, I can lock her in her room except for bathroom breaks and food for a weekend at a time, that is about the limit of what I can do.

Theoretically, I could write a spell, and make her do it, without her knowing it. But that would mean, I'd be opening up myself to such a thing. If she hates cleaning, or keeping her room clean that much, what would I be stuck doing that I hate three times that much?

This is the reason I will NEVER write such a spell for myself, or for anyone else. I'm not willing to have myself do anything I don't willingly want to do. Sure, I spend a ton of time at home or disappointed because things didn't go as planned. I get sad, emotional, angry... none of those feelings are bad enough to force or bend anyone to do what I want them to do.

Look at the movie Cinderella. If I were the evil step-mother, I'd then get that treatment returned on me times three. I don't want that. EVER.

I try to talk it out, reason, and get help where I can. If I can't find a way to get help, and the situation doesn't get better? I'll either keep trying, depending on how important it is to me, or I'll leave it alone.

I got married when I was 17, I thought I could change his cheating, abusive ways. We met when I was 15. By the time I was 20, I was divorced, and had two beautiful children. That man is still abusive, and a cheater. He will NEVER change his ways. Some things you just need to accept and decide if you're willing to be a victim or if you want to go take care of better, more important things.  Now, I have three beautiful children, a wonderful man in my life they know as their dad, and I couldn't ask for anything better. Though I still want to change things about him... I can't do it.

For all of you who keep asking me if I have a spell to "Make someone" do anything, I have to say, I'm sorry, I do not. I will not.  If you are willing to open the door, you may try my "Karma Spell," just remember, whatever YOU put out, will be returned. If that means you've been a cheater, that might be the reason they are now.

Love and Light
Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾