Sunday, July 8, 2018

Freeze Out Spell

I recently received an email requesting information about a spell to freeze someone out of their life.

For this you can do a Freeze out spell.

There are complicated and simple versions of this across the internet.

You need
- a container you can put objects in with water to freeze
- an object representing the person you want out of your life. (For instance; a piece of paper with their name written, a photo of them, an object they touched)

You can add objects depending on your end goal. For my personal use, a small mason jar or sandwich bag make a great container.  It's simple and causes no harm.

Place the paper with their name written into the baggie, fill with water. Visualize your intent, and say something to the effect of "(name of person) I banish you from my life. I banish you from causing harm to my family and my life."

Freeze the bag with the name inside for a long time. 1+ weeks maybe a month or more... How ever long it takes.

When you're spell is done, you can dispose of your spell in a few ways.
1- toss it in the trash and throw it away
2- let it thaw and flush the contents down the toilet (assuming it's just water and a tiny piece of paper)
3- bury the jar in your yard

I hope this helps

----------------

Here's a few links

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

https://wiccanspells.info/a-freezer-binding-spell/

No comments:

Post a Comment