Saturday, September 2, 2017

Witchy Lady Selling Soap Locally!

I am really excited!

Today I found out that the pharmacy about 8 miles from me, wants to sell my homemade soaps! Isn't that great?! Now I have to meet with the manager and get all the details and figure out how this arrangement will work. I took the few bars I sold in person off my etsy site, and now? I have to make more!

I am a very happy witch today.

I met with a friend of mine that has the good brain project, and she connected me with her local seller. That's how I got my butt into a store! I have a space! I'm really excited! I really hope they move for us. This is going to be great! I would love to stop driving a school bus because I have to make soaps to fill shelves instead. It's just a whole lot more fun for me, and a lot less stressful. I'd be able to help at schools and participate more often.

Of course, for now, I'd keep my bus route because I don't trust people easily, and I really do love the children I drive currently. One day, I'll stop the day job. For now, I'm happy. And REALLY Looking forward to seeing these soaps sell. <3

 
With 
Love and Light

Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.
Blessed Be

☽✪☾

No comments:

Post a Comment