Thursday, June 18, 2015

Naked In The Woods

I was on this site that is about connecting circles. Basically social circles, not Wiccan or magical ones. I was reading the categories some other people had and it was being naked in the woods, stripping in the woods, being naked outside, and the list continues similarly to these... The thought jumped into my head, and I had to blog!

Has anyone else wanted to go camping, without a tent, and to sleep naked under the sky, surrounded by nature and your blanket? (& Significant other if you have one)

I have this dream. I'm not going to go sharing it with everyone, and if you connect with me on Facebook, please remember, this is my ulterego. 😇 

We live in the center of town, many of the witchy things I really want to do, I just can't.  I wish I could dance naked around a bonfire and in the rain... Well, basically, I really hate clothes! Unfortunately, I live in a house with three children, and four adults.  My kids are 14, 12, and 3. (No the littlest is not an "oops baby," I have an exhusband.) I actually get that reaction a lot. With the seven of us living in one house, and all the neighbors houses really close, I can't do all the witchy things I want, and feel comfortable. 

I want to go camping somewhere out in the middle of nowhere. I want a full moon, and a beautiful night. Something a little chilly but not freezing. I'd like our site to be in a clearing that is large enough we can see the stars. Surrounded by dense trees. 

Maybe I put a little too much thought into it. 💋

With
Love and Light
Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾