Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Candles

I received an email this morning from a very concerned person. Thank you UnNamed :)

I didn't realize I didn't say this about candles before. You don't blow out candles when you're working magic. It breaks the bonds. (maybe I didn't say it, because I didn't think about it...) in all honesty.  I usually snuff my candles when I put them out. I just don't normally think about it, as it's part of my closing ritual.

I have a beautiful candle snuffer I use.

Eventually I'll take photos of all of all of my magical tools.

I wanted to share this information incase I didn't earlier, in any of my previous posts.

Thank you again UnNamed. <3

If you have anything you'd like to share with me, please, send me a message. I love topic ideas, questions, and constructive criticism.

May you all have a blessed Yule. (with only three days to go).

Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾