Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Star Gazing

Last night I brought my kids star gazing. The meteor shower was August 11th and 12th. We were out there at 9:30-11:00 pm, and the kids wanted to go home to bed. I brought my brother, and he was already falling asleep so we packed up and went home just as the show was beginning to get AWESOME!

While I was there, I did get some beautiful images of the night and I seemed to capture a few of them.

I wish I had been able to go longer, or later, or by myself... (maybe if I left my brother home, the kids would have fallen asleep in the back of my truck and we could have seen the major part of the show.


Well, We had a blast staying up late, watching stars and taking photos.

Here are the photos I thought came out best. )O(








Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

Blessed Be
☽✪☾